Intellectual Property Law
- One of the emphases of the NCTU Law School is researching and promoting the laws related to intellectual property rights and emerging technologies. The core topics include patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets. The NCTU Law School is particularly experienced in the courses and research topics related to patent law. Empirical studies have been conducted in Taiwan, the United States, and China. Recently, the NCTU Law School has promoted research in laws related to intellectual property rights and competition laws.
- The NCTU Law School has hosted the annual National Intellectual Property Rights Conference since 1997. The conference was renamed as the National Technology Law Conference in 2000 and focused on integrating legal development and industrial practices.
- For ten consecutive years, the NCTU Law School has hosted the National College- and University-Level Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Manager Training, commissioned by the National Science Council.
- For four consecutive years, the NCTU Law School has hosted the Technology Law Talents Training, commissioned by the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- The NCTU Law School regularly hosts international and domestic conferences and courses that relate to emerging technology laws. The NCTU Law School has established itself as a pioneer in research, teaching, and service in the field of intellectual property rights.
- Research of copyright and trademark emphasizes the interaction between international trends and practices. Emerging technologies have fundamentally affected copyright protection and trademark uses, causing substantial changes in the concepts and principles of these domains. The NCTU Law School curricula and research are based on the philosophy of diverse integration; its latest theoretical and empirical studies of the legal principles of copyright and trademark have achieved unique innovations, advancing the connections among the theories of property laws, protection of aboriginal intellectual property, and the evolution technology-derived laws.
|Fundamental Courses :|
|Intellectual Property Laws|
|Core Courses :|
|Seminar on Patent Law and Practice|
|US Patent Litigation Practice|
|Patent Drafting and Patent Prosecution|
|Intellectual Property Contracts and Licensing|
|Lectures on Intellectual Property Litigation Practice|
|Analysis of U.S. Intellectual Property Rights (Case Study)|
|Special Topics on Trademark Law|
|Special Topics on Copyright Law|
|International Intellectual Property Laws|
|Extended Courses :|
|Intellectual Property and Competition Seminar|
|Research Topics on Intellectual Property|
|Special Topics on U.S. Patent Litigation： Markman Hearing|
|U.S. Patent Litigation：Patent Infringement Defenses and the Procedure of Remedy|
(Visited 108 times, 1 visits today)