||Naoko Akimoto (秋元奈穂子)
Ph.D.,University of Tokyo Graduate Schools for Law and Politics
Research Expertise : Health Law, Laws on Drugs and Other Medical Technologies, Law and Bioethics
- Ph.D.,University of Tokyo Graduate Schools for Law adn Politice
- LL.M.,Washington University in St. Louis,St.Louis,the United States
- J.D.,University of Tokyo Law School,Tokyo,Japan
- B.A.,University of Tokyo,Faculty of Law,Course of Politics,Tokyo,Japan
- B.A.,University of Tokyo,Faculty of Law,Course of Civil Law,Tokyo,Japan
- Health Law in the United States and in Japan
- Laws on Drugs and Other Medical Technologies in the Unites States and in Japan
- Law and Bioethics
- Japanese Commercial Law, Basic of Japanese Law, Basic of American Law, International Transaction and Drafting Contracts , Comparative Health Law , Food and Drug Law
Journal Publications and Conference Papers
- Review of Law review Articles- Impairment as Protected Status: A New Universality for Disability Rights,2013-2 American Ho 337(2013)
- Sociological research on the wrongful birth cases; comparative study between Japan adn the United States, Norio Higuchi & Futoshi Iwata ed., Bioethics adn Law Ⅱ, Kobundo,2006,pp369-396.
- Study on Japan Obstetric Compensation System for Cerebral Palsy in the aspect of the law system for medical conflicts in Japan,Futoshi Iwata ed. Patients’Righes and Safety of Medicine,Minervashobo,2011,pp283-299.
- Warranty and Indemnity Insurance(Chapter 3.7);Governmental Permission and Notification (Chapter 3.9),Yoshihito Shibata et al.ed.,Basic of M&A Practice,Sho-ji Homu,2015.
- Ph.D. thesis is now under the process of publication.
(Visited 262 times, 1 visits today)