1. Exchange Students
- Exchange Students are nominated by NCTU’s partner universities (with valid student exchange agreement) and enroll in the nominated department or institute.
- Exchange Students are exempted from paying tuition fees and are required to meet the minimum credit requirements.
- Chinese courses are free for Exchange Students.
2. Visiting Students
- Students from NCTU’s partner universities are self-nominated to join the fee-paying exchange program.
- Students from non-partner universities who wish to take courses at NCTU.
- Visiting Students have to pay for their tuition fees and credit fees and are required to meet the minimum credit requirements.
- Chinese courses are free for Visiting Students.
3. Short-term Research Program
- Short-term Research Students from international universities who wish to do research work at NCTU (less than 180 days).
- Students will need to find an NCTU host professor first before submitting their application to this program.
- Students need to apply to this program two months before the tentative research start date.
Academic Year/Semester Structure
|Fall (First) Semester||From||To|
|Orientation week starts||Early September (the week before classes start) (TBC)|
|Spring (Second) Semester||From||To|
|Orientation week starts||Mid-February (the week before classes start) (TBC)|
|Classes start||Mid-February||Late June|
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)